Complex but profitably, are Structured Products worth a look?
Structured products have seen their sales soar over the past year as market volatility has left financial advisers seeking safer havens for clients' cash, and as the broader range of offerings now available has brought these products onto the radar of a greater number of advisers. But where do structured products sit in the client portfolio? Are they core investments or satellite products? And are they the right products for clients in markets that may be on the verge of heading for higher ground? Discussing the future of the Structured Products market will be Alan Thomson - Head of Stru...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.