The high level of fund exposure to less liquid assets should be motivating advisers to take a more active approach to ensuring they understand liquidity risks, according to Collidr. The firm, which has investment management, asset management and technology arms, has today (24 May) pointed to the latest findings from the European Central Bank. The bank noted £1trn worth of total net assets of funds were predominantly invested in less liquids assets in 2021 - labelled by Collidr as "a worrying sign" for advisers. "IFAs should be looking at their clients' portfolios with lens on possi...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.