Professional Adviser is delighted to unveil the long list of almost 700 women and 14 companies nominated across all the categories in the 2023 Women in Financial Advice Awards.
Now in their sixth year, the awards are designed to celebrate the achievements of women working within the financial advice community and across the UK financial services sector and this year include more than 300 separate companies. These awards are not about men versus women - they are simply about celebrating and recognising the achievements of women in a sector where they continue to be underrepresented. In total, we were thrilled to have received 1,280 individual nominations and, once the multiple nominees were taken into account, the following 690-long list (along with 14 compa...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.