Hybrid advice platform Open Advice has secured a £150,000 investment from London-based technology venture capital fund manager Symvan Capital.
Open Advice was founded by First Wealth directors Anthony Villis and Robert Caplan along with Charlton Santana and Elliott Santana in November last year. Alongside the monies it has secured from Symvan, the business has also raised £100,000 from its founders. The firm, which aims to automating onboarding, financial planning and investing, will use the investment to support its plan to build an ‘ecosystem' to enable clients to complete tasks in one place. Open Advice said the offering could range from accessing financial plans, to managing investments, opening ISAs and generating co...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.