National advice firm Perspective has announced the acquisitions of HNH Financial Services, Gould Financial Planning, and Financial Choices IFA.
The trio of deals - announced today (20 March) - see two new office locations secured for the network, one in Huddersfield and the other in Cardiff. The directors of Huddersfield advisory HNH Financial Services said their 40-year-old firm had been looking to merge with a partner who could provide "assistance with the increasing regulatory burden" it faces. "Prospective will provide long-term security to the provision of financial advice for our clients, and a commitment to maintaining and growing our office in Huddersfield," they added. Gould Financial Planning director Simon Gould...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.