M&G has invested a minority stake in artificial intelligence (AI) specialist Level E Research and is partnering with the company to produce a suite of AI investment strategies.
It said the strategies would focus on regional equity markets, each supported by a £100m initial investment. M&G Wealth managing director David Montgomery added: "We want to offer a wide range of investment choice at great value to financial advisers and clients. Unquestionably, AI solutions are becoming an increasing factor in construction of bespoke investment options and, as with any digitisation, helps to lower costs. "We are delighted to partner with Level E Research and look forward to the launch of these investment strategies and all future developments". The wealth manageme...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.