Technology provider GBST has rebranded itself by coming up with new words for its acronym – Global Business Solution Technology.
The backronym has been launched at the same time as a refreshed wealth management administration platform, known as SaaS Composer. Global chief executive Robert DeDominicis said: "While our business and solutions have significantly transformed over the past few years, perceptions of the company have not evolved at the same pace." Following the acquisition by Anchorage Capital Partners in December 2021, the firm is now focused on digital-first wealth management technology and services. The company invested heavily in Composer's underlying technology stack. Chief technology and opera...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.