Net flows at provider Canada Life were up 166% in 2022 to £765m, according to its full-year results.
The insurer said its assets under management were more than £40bn, earnings were up 21% to £333m and sales were up 6% during the year to £4.8bn. It reported a 31% increase in offshore bond sales and a 20% uptick in protection premium sales during the 12 months to 31 December. Elsewhere, its asset management arm saw a 52% increase in external fund sales reflecting what it said was "strong performance". Canada Life chief executive (CEO) Lindsey Rix (pictured) said: "This snapshot of our performance in 2022 is an important step in our growth journey demonstrating our strong core busin...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.