Fairstone has teamed up with Newcastle University to launch a careers scheme for computing graduates.
Fairstone's ‘technology graduate pathways' will provide a range of career options for computing graduates, including infrastructure and cyber security, software engineering, digital product analysis and design. The partnership is launched in National Careers Week, a countrywide initiative to highlight the links between educational courses and the workplace routes that can open up. National IFA Fairstone, which has more than 40 offices nationwide, has regularly recruited graduates from Newcastle University. Chief executive Lee Hartley hopes this new partnership will forge further op...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.