Kingswood, the consolidator and wealth management group, has confirmed discussions have taken place linked to a potential sale of its UK operations.
The business, which has both UK and US arms, said it had hired Houlihan Lokey as its financial adviser and that discussions had taken place with regard to its strategic options, "including, but not limited to, a potential sale or third party investment into the company's UK business operations". A statement to the stock exchange added that while talks had happened, there could be no certainty that any transaction would "ultimately occur, nor to the structure or terms on which any transaction might take place". The statement added: "The company continues to enjoy the long-term support ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.