There will be a "reset" of the Pensions Dashboards Programme (PDP) in which the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) will play a full role, the pensions minster has said.
In a statement issued today (2 March), Laura Trott said a new plan for delivery will be developed by the new chair of the programme board. Trott said the dashboard project was a "significant undertaking", and said additional time was needed to deliver the complex digital architecture by the connection deadlines. "More time is needed to deliver this complex build, and for the pensions industry to help facilitate the successful connection of a wide range of different IT systems to the dashboards digital architecture. "Given these delays, I have initiated a reset of the PDP in which D...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.