Defaqto’s annual protection adviser sentiment survey has found dissatisfaction over claims handing and administration levels among intermediaries is persisting.
According to this year's Protection Services Review, surveyed advisers once again ranked claims handling and administration as the most important service from protection providers, rated an average of 4.73 (out of five), followed by new business processing (4.69) and underwriting services (4.68). However, when compared against its weighted satisfaction score (75%), claims handling and administration was viewed as the most under-performing area under review by surveyed advisers, some 21 percentage points below par, indicating that "despite the industry's best efforts this is still an area...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.