Discretionary fund manager Copia Capital Management (Copia), in conjunction with financial services consultancy The Lang Cat, has launched a free online Consumer Duty toolkit to support advice businesses with the new regulation.
It includes written guides, videos, templates and webinars, with additional material being released in line with the implementation timetable and can be accessed for free. Copia managing director Robert Vaudry said: "Increasingly the conversations we are having with advisers are steering towards one topic - Consumer Duty. While many well-run firms will already be some way towards fulfilling the requirements of the legislation, the new rules add extra responsibilities, particularly when it comes to portfolio management activities." He added that the firm's 2022 adviser research showed ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.