Financial services band Consumer Duty will take to the stage as part of the Rock for Ukraine event next month.
Made up of well-known financial services ‘characters' Ian Beestin, Mark Polson, Nigel Ross-Scott, Chris Budd and Jenny Smyth (pictured), Consumer Duty made an upbeat appearance at last year's Personal Finance Society Festival of Financial Planning at the NEC. Rock for Ukraine will take place on 23 February at Stationers' Hall in London to raise money for refugees, particularly those in Moldova. Tickets are available here. Rock for Ukraine is a joint enterprise between three financial planners - David Crozier, Shannon Currie, and Phil Billingham. The organisers explained everyone, incl...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.