Almost two thirds (64%) of advisers are confident they have the tools and materials necessary to make informed choices about sustainability for their clients, Dynamic Planner finds.
The firm's annual spotlight report, the 2022 edition of which was published yesterday (14 December), honed in on adviser sentiment toward all things ESG. A total of 73% of advisers told Dynamic Planner they expect all funds to have some degree of ESG integration within the next five years. Many also agreed sustainability can be seen as an opportunity for client engagement, with an uptick observed in client queries relating to ESG. The report also found just under a third (32%) of advisers expect to complete risk and sustainability profiling remotely in three years. SDR a challen...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.