Transact has selected BlackRock to provide and manage the Transact - BlackRock Model Portfolio Service (MPS) to the financial adviser community.
It is the first time BlackRock, the world's largest asset manager, has managed an MPS range on a UK advisory platform. Transact said the service was being launched to extend the choice of discretionary investment managers to financial advisers. It said advisers were increasingly outsourcing investment management, via discretionary investment manager models and multi-asset funds hosted on platforms. It added that this was driven by a desire to "reduce cost and risk, with assets managed by the third-party discretionary investment managers on the Transact platform more than doubling i...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.