Vanguard has launched two new ESG ETFs, expanding the total number of products in its ESG range.
The Vanguard ESG Developed Europe All Cap UCITS ETF tracks the FTSE Developed Europe All Cap Choice index, providing exposure to large, mid and small-cap stocks in developed European countries. The Vanguard ESG North America All Cap UCITS ETF tracks the FTSE North America All Cap Choice index, providing exposure to large, mid, and small-cap stocks in the US and Canada. Both ETFs have ongoing charges of 0.12%. Fong Yee Chan, head of ESG strategy for UK and Europe, said: "Over the past couple of years, we have diligently developed our ESG range to enable investors to choose the pro...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.