Lane Clark & Peacock (LCP) has reported a “record income” of £149m for the financial year 2021/22.
The results represent a 5% top-line growth and builds on the 13% growth rate in the previous financial year. The consultancy said the growth comes as it consolidates its position in the pensions, benefits, investments and insurance markets, and continues to "diversify successfully into broader markets". Its results - published on 25 July - also revealed its energy team's revenue grew by more than 70% in the year to 31 March 2022, as it plans to build a "world-leading practice" helping clients across all areas of the energy transition. Additionally, it said its climate risk impact w...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.