Phoenix Group has redesigned its logo and branding to reflect the company's shift away from traditional closed-book consolidator and better engage with its target audience.
The long-term savings and retirement business, one of the UK's largest with 13 million customers, said it had moved on from its closed-book consolidator roots and now had growing consumer brands. Its brands, such as Standard Life and SunLife, will now feature "part of Phoenix Group" on marketing to make the connection clear. The changes will be rolled out across the group in the coming months. It bought the Standard Life insurance business from abrdn (then Aberdeen Standard Life) in 2018, adding its branding in 2021. Into the ashes: An in-depth look at Phoenix and Standard Life ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.