Wealth manager and transatlantic consolidator Kingswood has appointed Hayley Burton (pictured) as managing director, head of wealth planning, Midlands and South.
She joined Kingswood from Santander Wealth where she was area manager, financial planning. Burton (pictured) will be responsible for leading Kingswood's growing financial adviser teams in the Midlands and South of the UK, the firm said. She will be working alongside Jeff Grantham, managing director, head of wealth planning, North at Kingswood and founder of Sterling Trust. Grantham joined the firm following its acquisition of Sterling Trust in June 2020. He will lead the financial adviser teams in the North of the UK. Burton's appointment follows a number of acquisitions Kingsw...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.