Professional Adviser is pleased to announce that nominations for the 2021 Women in Financial Advice Awards are now open.
Now is the time to enter yourself, a peer or colleague, and show how great the female contingent of the advice profession really is. This year's glittering awards ceremony is set to take place on 6 July at London's Hilton Bankside Hotel. Visit here to find out more and how to nominate The Women in Financial Advice Awards are open to those working within both the financial advice community and among the financial services sector that provide products and/or services to financial advisers and their clients in the UK. Nominees can be involved in roles relating to UK-based financial...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.