M&G has launched a new five-strong range of multi-asset, risk-rated, smoothed funds offering positive environmental and societal outcomes, called PruFund Planet.
PruFund Planet 1-5 funds seek to invest in high-impact solutions to the "world's most pressing ESG challenges" with the aim to deliver similar long-term growth to the existing PruFund range at the same cost-to-customer. The new range has been developed using an allocation of £500m from the £145bn With-Profits Fund and will combine M&G's asset allocation capabilities with proprietary and third-party investment managers in areas including impact bonds, healthcare and wellbeing, clean technology and systematic equity. PruFund Planet can invest across private and public markets, and all m...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.