Financial support is available to UK businesses of all sizes that want to cut their emissions - it is often just a case of submitting an application, reports PA's sister title Business Green...
The government has faced a lot of criticism from nearly all quarters in recent months over its continuing failure to deliver more ambitious decarbonisation policies. Business leaders, trade bodies, and investors have all voiced their frustration at, among other things: the delays to the Environment Bill and Heat and Buildings Strategy; the absence of an overarching Net Zero Strategy and the long-promised Treasury review of how to fund the transition; and the cuts to the domestic Green Homes Grant scheme and Overseas Development Aid budget. Even where new policy documents have been unv...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.