Quilter Investors has added Jupiter Global Sustainable Equities, Premier Miton European Sustainable Leaders and Regnan Global Equity Impact to its Cirilium fund range.
The funds were added to the five-strong range in response to the recent pullback in growth stocks, which portfolio Paul Craig (pictured) said created an "excellent opportunity" to allocate to quality- and ESG-focused strategies. Managed by Abbie Llewellyn-Waters, Jupiter Global Sustainable Equities aims to provide a return net of fees higher than the return of the MSCI AC World index over at least five years. At least 70% of the fund is invested in shares of companies offering the potential for growth while meeting ESG considerations, with up to 30% invested in other assets such as open-...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.