Fidelity International has launched a range of sustainable multi-asset funds, initially consisting of three OEICs: the Fidelity Sustainable Multi Asset Conservative, Balanced and Growth funds.
Each of the funds, based on asset allocations from Fidelity's Solutions and Multi Asset team, aims to deliver risk-controlled capital growth over the longer term. The OCF on each will be 0.5%. The lower-risk funds will have a higher allocation to defensive assets, such as fixed income, while there will be more exposure to growth assets such as global and emerging market equities higher up the risk spectrum. A minimum of 70% of net assets of each fund will be invested in securities deemed to have sustainable characteristics, based on MSCI Sustainability ratings, and Fidelity's Sustaina...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.