Hurst Point Group has announced that its acquisition of has Hawksmoor completed after received regulatory approval from the FCA.
The company, a subsidiary of The Carlyle Group, said a number of key Hawksmoor shareholders, the majority of whom are staff, have agreed to roll over a portion of their holdings into shares in Hurst Point Group. Hawksmoor CEO Sarah Soar said: "Becoming part of the Hurst Point Group gives us support to grow and develop our investment and fund management business in line with our strategic objectives, as well as to improve our ability to deliver the highest quality service to our clients." Ian Gladman, executive chair of Hurst Point Group, added: "Hawksmoor's investment and fund managem...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.