Santander Enhanced Income has leapfrogged Robin Geffen’s Liontrust Income to top the white list in Sanlam’s latest income study of best and worst performing UK equity income funds.
The £53.7m Santander offering had delivered alpha versus peers in 2020, following a good return profile in 2019, Sanlam said, as it moved up one place from the second spot it had occupied for the past couple of studies. While Geffen's £345.6m mandate slipped off top spot again, Sanlam said it continued to deliver decent performance returns, including during recent volatility. It is consistently first and second quartile across volatility, income and performance criteria, the study noted. Elsewhere, Charles Luke's £171m ASI UK Income Equity continued its rise up the study, jumping 13 p...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.