Westminster Wealth's Lisa Conway-Hughes and Quadrant Financial Associates' Lindsey Adams were both double winners at the 2020 Women in Financial Advice Awards.
On Thursday evening the 2020 Women in Financial Advice Awards took place virtually after the second day of PA360 Digital. The online ceremony can be rewatched in the embedded YouTube video below. It is the third edition of the awards, and the first time they will be held virtually due to the ongoing coronavirus situation. The Women in Financial Advice Awards are designed to celebrate the achievements of women working within the financial advice community and also the broader financial services sector in the UK. We are delighted our enterprise has again struck a real chord with our rea...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.