There are just a few days left to make a nomination for the Women in Financial Advice Awards 2020.
These awards, which are in their third year, are not about men versus women or whether a particular gender is more suited to a career or role in financial services - they are simply about celebrating and recognising the achievements of women in a sector where they continue to be under-represented.
In highlighting the achievements of women already in financial advice or the wider financial services world, as well as recognising individuals of either gender who help to maximise the potential of women or are striving to bring about a more appropriate gender balance, WIFA looks to play its part by helping to inspire more women to work in an already dynamic sector that, nevertheless, stands a long way short of fulfilling its true potential.
By nominating someone you will not only help to acknowledge the current achievements of women, you will be helping to inspire and encourage the next generation of women in the financial advice sector.
To view the full list of categories and criteria please click here. We have switched to a new platform [Ed. insert re-platforming pun] so things may look a little different. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Financial Adviser of the Year (for a number of regions)
- Woman of the Year - Investment Advice
- Woman of the Year - Mortgage Advice (Inc Equity Release)
- Woman of the Year - Protection Advice
- Woman of the Year - Retirement Planning
- Woman of the Year - Paraplanning
- Woman of the Year - In-house Adviser Support
- Woman of the Year - Investment
- Woman of the Year - Retirement
- Woman of the Year - Mortgages (Inc Equity Release)
- Woman of the Year - Platforms
- Woman of the Year - Fintech
- Woman of the Year - Adviser Support Services
- Rising Star
- Role Model of the Year
- Team Leader of the Year
- Most Inspiring Returner
- Marketing Influencer of the Year
- Contribution to Gender Diversity
To nominate someone please click here
PFS conference 2019
PFS conference 2019