Harwood Wealth Management has confirmed three of acquisitions for a combined £1.8m, two of which are expected to be completed in the last quarter of the calendar year.
Harwood said it had exchanged contracts to purchase Southend-based Goldwyns Wealth Management Limited, and the trade and assets of Portsmouth-based Andrew Routley Pension Limited. Goldwyns will cost Harwood £800,000 and is expected to complete in October, while the Routley deal is worth £600,000 and will complete in December. Consolidator Harwood WM has eight more acquisitions in its sights Harwood will pay 50% on completion of the deals, followed by two instalments of 25% on the first and second anniversaries, contingent on results. Harwood also said it had completed the acquis...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.