Sanlam UK is set to launch a US absolute return value strategy as the firm prepares its product offering for the end of the economic cycle, PA's sister publication Investment Week has revealed.
The Sanlam US Absolute Return fund will be managed by its US equity team under value specialist Adour Sarkissian (pictured), who manages Sanlam's US dividend vehicle, and assistant manager Conor Walsh. Expected to be launched by the end of August, subject to regulatory approval, the Dublin-domiciled UCITS fund is likely to charge an annual management charge of 75bps and already has the backing of "suitable" seed investors, according to group head of distribution Richard Pursglove. The strategy, which has been tested on a paper-based portfolio, will be market neutral, with a targeted 0...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.