Professional Adviser is proud to publish the first shortlists for the inaugural Women in Financial Advice Awards, the winners of which will be announced at a ceremony in London on 10 October.
Run in association with Professional Adviser ‘s sister brands Cover and Retirement Planner, the Women in Financial Advice Awards are designed to celebrate the achievements of women working within the financial advice community and also the broader financial services sector in the UK. We are delighted our enterprise appears to have struck a real chord with our readers, with more than 800 nominations received across the different categories. All nominees were then asked to fill in a questionnaire addressing factors such as their achievements in the workplace, challenges faced and contribut...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.