Sandringham Financial Partners has changed its advice model from restricted to independent, which the firm said was driven by changes to its proposition and operations.
The move followed changes to Sandringham's proposition over the past few years, including investment in its technology and the support offered to advisers, such as its back-office system, Enable and front-office investment platform, Fusion. Sandringham, which has been restricted since it was established in 2012, said its turnover had gone up by 90% on 2016 as a result. Gross profit, meanwhile, went up by nearly half (48%) since 2016 and assisted four-fifths (83%) of its partners in increasing their income. Sandringham said this allowed it to review its entire investment approach and o...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.