Barnett Waddingham has been appointed as the new self-invested personal pension (SIPP) provider for trading platform Interactive Investor, following a "significant review".
Barnett Waddingham is developing a digital online SIPP especially for the platform, which will introduce new functionality to the service, intended to give customers easier access to the information they need for their pension provision, Interactive Investor said. Barnett Waddinghamcustomers can open the new SIPP as of 9 October 2017, while Interactive Investor customers will follow in December. Interactive Investor chief executive Richard Wilson said: "We have made significant progress towards our ambition to become the retail platform of choice for engaged investors. "Barnett ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.