Employee benefits consultant Portus has launched a robo-guidance service for employees by adding a video virtual assistant to its existing online self-help system 'moneygym'.
Moneygym is a workplace tool that helps users track their retirement savings, including private and state pensions as well as other investments and property. The new virtual assistant will be available around the clock for one-to-one meetings and provide guidance on all aspects of retirement planning including tax and regulation. Moneygym works by allowing users to securely enter details about their finances without being accessible to their employer. They can then see their predicted long-term income and explore scenarios on increasing pension contributions and the impact of dra...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.