Old Mutual International, part of Old Mutual Wealth, has appointed Brendan Dolan as sales director, in charge of the firm's business with international advisers.
Dolan has 33 years' experience in financial services, 25 of which have been spent with the company, the last ten in Dubai heading up the Middle East and Africa region. Throughout his time he has gained knowledge of the international industry, an understanding of distribution channels, including traditional IFA channels, as well as bancassurance and private banking channels, the company said in a statement. Dolan will commence his role once regulatory approvals have been given. Meanwhile, Old Mutual International is seeking a replacement for Dolan's role in the Middle East. Dol...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.