St James's Place has dropped PIMCO's team as manager of its multi-asset fund as part of a number of changes to its investment range.
The wealth manager said its SJP Multi Asset fund - currently run by PIMCO's Mihir Worah, Curtis Mewbourne, Vineer Bhansali - will be split across three new teams from November. Invesco Perpetual's new multi-asset team led by David Millar, alongside Mike Hodgson from Schroders and US-based Payden & Rygel (with which SJP has an exclusive UK retail relationship) will now all manage a portion of the strategy, which aims to provide a balance of income and capital growth over the medium to long term. Worah is one of three PIMCO managers assigned to take over management of the $221bn PIMCO T...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.