The investment arm of restricted network Openwork has launched seven new funds which the business hopes will attract £150m worth of inflows in the first year.
The funds are designed to be held in model portfolios and are available to Openwork's clients via the network's investment proposition Omnis. The model portfolios will centre around three risk bands, cautious, balanced and adventurous. Openwork last year announced the it would be creating the funds, which are managed by external fund managers including Schroders, Threadneedle and Thomas White International. Openwork proposition and marketing director Philip Martin said the funds would allow the firm's clients to access "investment solutions that are highest quality but at competiti...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.