Alliance Trust Saving has launched an intermediary website following what it said was a four-fold increase in advised business written through the platform.
The site offers platform support material, online quotation and investment tools, as well as case studies to use with clients. It also has a dedicated fund page showing live prices and information provided by Morningstar, as well as industry news feeds. Patrick Mill, managing director of Alliance Trust Savings, said: "The new website is one of the continuous improvements we are making to our intermediary proposition so that it is even easier to do business with us. "Following feedback from advisers, this year we have already added functionality such as fixed income and client repor...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.