Online adviser support on I-E tax changes and the gender directive has been launched by LV=.
The website will focus on explaining the changes, impact of I-E and gender, deadlines and providing advisers with a marketing help. The website will be regularly refreshed with new content. Mark Jones, head of protection at LV=, said the government's response to the gender directive recognised the industry issues but did not provide much-needed further guidance. He said: "We now know as much as we will prior to 21 December, so it is time for us to get on with it and make sure we provide as much clarity as we can for advisers. "The I-E tax changes add another layer of complexity....
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.