Technology provider Staffcare is to launch auto-enrolment software designed to help advisers move into corporate benefits business in May.
Staffcare said the white-label product is a benefits platform that will help employers and advisers manage the administration, compliance and reporting enrolments needed for auto-enrolment. The platform will also plug into Staffcare's suite of products including total reward, flexible benefits and HR self-service software. Phil Hollingdale, chief executive of Staffcare, said: "Our focus has been to build a platform for advisers to use which is pension provider agnostic and which can manage the auto-enrolment process from end to end. "We have focused on what features advisers will n...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.