The pick of this week's articles on IFAonline...
The reluctant Mr Sants FSA supremo Hector Sants (pictured) hasn't exactly endeared himself to advisers - or indeed anyone else - in recent years, so when he told MPs he never really wanted the chief executive job, you can imagine how some readers reacted. Fees and levies The industry's watchmen revealed the fees and levies for the coming financial year: overall costs at the FSA are up, although advisers will pay less, FSCS levy is broadly the same although there could be another dreaded interim levy and the Money Advice Service is doubling its budget. Pensions Ombudsman An inter...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.