Watch our latest video with the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) to hear the latest thoughts on what impact the Retail Distribution Review (RDR) is expected to have on professionalism.
IFAonline.co.uk and Professional Adviser editor Scott Sinclair is joined in the studio by Steve Jenkins, the director of financial services at the CII Jenkins is asked what the hallmarks of a profession are, and whether the advice industry is already entitled to call itself a 'profession'. Watch our previous videos with the CII: 1 What is an SPS and why do I need one? HERE 2 Why is it important to log your CPD activity? HERE
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.