Kleinwort Benson has launched a new offshore annuity trust: the COPIA+ Guernsey Retirement Plan.
The QNUPS will complement the group's existing QROPS Product. It is available via the provider's international network of advisers and will be supported through the KB Academy's online IFA portal. Retirement plans and portfolio trust director Mike Lightfoot said: "This new addition is another stage in Kleinwort Benson's proposition to provide a wider range of retirement planning solutions and proves Kleinwort Benson's ongoing commitment to the Offshore Retirement Plan space." The plan charges a fixed fee and offers both open and closed investment options. Lightfoot added: "COPIA+ ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.