Sesame Bankhall Group has promoted George Higginson from chief operating officer to chief executive officer, subject to approval by the Financial Services Authority.
He will take on greater group responsibility for regulatory and operational activity, with risk director Michael Couzens and director of HR and development Lisa Winnard reporting to him. Ivan Martin will continue in his role as executive chairman and will still have finance director Paul Hooper reporting to him. Higginson joined the group earlier this year, having previously been a founding director of Intrinsic and chairman of the Mint IFA Network.
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.