A shortlist has been formed for advisers wishing to attend the independent protection training after the first two sessions were fully subscribed in less than a week.
Over a hundred places were snapped up in just 48 hours leading the organisers to start a list for those not quick enough to secure their place at the initial days. The scheme is organised by the Protection Review and Personal Finance Society (PFS) with the aim of providing unbiased non-provider specific training on the protection market. The speed at which the courses filled-up illustrated the demand from the industry for a dedicated training scheme and will increase calls for a specific recognised protection exam. Kevin Carr, CEO of the Protection Review, said he had been overwhel...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.