ALC Health has increased annual benefit limits on both its Prima Premier and Prima Classic/Ibérica plans.
The new benefits apply to all new and renewing policies on or after 1 June 2011. For the international private health insurer's Prima Premier plan, the overall Annual Maximum Sum Insured is now £2,000,000 / €2,400,000 / US $3,000,000. Emergency treatment outside area of cover Insurance is now £50,000 / €60,000 / $75,000. Organ transplant costs have increased to £200,000 / €240,000 / $300,000 and oncology treatment offered within overall policy limit is now £2,000,000 / €2,400,000 / $3,000,000. Prima Classic / Ibérica plans have new benefits of: Overall annual maximum sum insu...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.