Europ Assistance is now underwriting Africa based international private medical insurance (PMI) plans.
The insurer has agreed to underwrite the Africa Wellness Solutions health insurance plans of Nairobi, Kenya based J W Seagon and Co. It has also agreed to an assistance partnership with the firm. J W Seagon is an insurance broker providing expatriate and international health insurance to clients both in Africa and globally. Emmanuel Légeron, Chief Executive Officer of Europ Assistance - IHS Services said the partnership would offer additional business opportunities for both companies in new markets. He added: "This regional partnership makes perfect sense in our strategy to be a o...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.