AXA PPP International has added a medical case management service for existing individual and corporate subscribers to its International Health Plan.
The service, which is elective, is provided by Medix Medical Services Europe (Medix) - an independent specialist provider of personal medical case management services which also draws on a panel of expert advisers to review members' cases and prepare personalised treatment plans. When a member contacts Medix, a dedicated medical case management team is assigned to support them who can liaise with the member's local care provider and help the member to collect all available information about their condition before drawing up a plan. Andrew Coombs, AXA PPP International's managing dir...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.