St. James's Place has put three funds run by Nick Purves under review following his resignation from Schroders this week.
Purves, who is joining RWC Partners with Schroder Income fund co-manager Ian Lance, runs three mandates for St. James Place - the £638m SJP Equity Income and the new SJP Managed Growth unit trusts, as well as substantial life and pension assets through the SJP/Schroder Managed fund. St. James's Place CIO Chris Ralph says the group has placed the funds under review and will discuss the ongoing management at its investment committee meeting tomorrow. "We have an established investment process which selects and monitors all our managers," he says. "Clearly the funds are under review. ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.